[Faith-talk] Something I just Thought Of

Amy Ragain belovedconsecrated2god at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 23:22:12 UTC 2011

I didnt think of personal healing right away when I read this! perhaps that is because I already recieved my healing...I thought of all kinds of miricals...for both the ppl you are praying for and I guess, maybe yourself too...
it may not even be a healing anyway, it could be a financual berden lifted, or a home or car provided, or many other things too...it could be a phone call from a good friend you haven't herd from in a long time just when you need to hear from them the most...etc.
the mirical could also be 1 that you observe I think maybe...what do you guys think?