[Faith-talk] Singing Hymns

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Sep 25 02:18:12 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

You're knit-picking, asking why Christians sing Pass Me Not. After
all, Jesus cried, "My God, My God, why has Thou forsaken me?" Don't
judge others because they sing a certain hymn. Maybe they have a crying heart!

And, another thing, the name it claim it doctrine is very unbiblical.
We are to pray according to God's will. Back it up with all the
Scripture verses you want; it's still not correct. What would be the
point of asking God for something, if we knew we were eventually to
have it anyway. "Not My will, but Thine be done!"

Blessings,

Linda