[Faith-talk] Singing Hymns

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Sep 25 11:46:54 UTC 2011

I have some friends, that sing those Dr Watts hymns.
"I love the Lord, he heard my cry
and pitied every grone.
Long as I live, and troubles rise,
I'll hasten to his throne."
They do those without music, and they do them by course, like a
Catholic wrequeum.
That's what kills a Pentecostal church service.
Blessings, Joshua