[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 06:42:34 UTC 2011

Good day to you all.  Hope you had a peaceful and restful sleep last night, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  As you can tell from this post, the undersigned just can't sleep.  It isn't over depression, guilt or other things, just can't sleep, so thought to give you more pearls of wisdom now.  Maybe I'll get some shut-eye afterwards.  Anyway be blessed as you read these pearls of wisdom.

You do the casting; God will do the caring.

Grief is itself a medicine.

The name of Jesus is precious to those who know Him and profane to those who spurn Him.

The character of our children tomorrow depends on what we put into their hearts today.

Jesus died that we might live.

Give your all to Christ; He gave His all for you.

The message of the cradle proclaims the mission of the cross.

Pride and lust are hidden stones over which many people stumble.

We now see Jesus in the Bible, but then, face to face.

Gratitude is the memory of a glad heart.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.