[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 14:30:56 UTC 2011

    I don't know if I remember this right, but my pastor's wife said you
can't skin a fish before catching it. Forgive me if I got that wrong,
Joshua.

I have a little phrase my pastor said last night that stuck out like a sore
thumb.

"God doesn't care about our abilities. He cares about our availability."