[Faith-talk] Tuesday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:43:09 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Here are today's quotes.  Be blessed as you read them.

Those who fear God need not fear the world.

God's love in our hearts gives us a heart for the lost.

Wise is the person who knows what to say and when to say it.

God pours His love into our hearts to flow out to others.

A clear conscience is a soft pillow.

God's great power deserves our greatful praise.

If you think it's possible to love your wife too much, you probably haven't loved her enough.

A sermon isn't complete until it's put into practice.

You won't be a child of despair if you remember your Father's care.

Faith in Christ makes extraordinary heroes out of ordinary people.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.