[Faith-talk] Midweek Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:29:12 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Here are today's quotes for your consideration.  Be blessed as you read them.

The world's applause cannot compare to the Lord's approval.

God must rule our hearts if our feet are to walk His way.

The sweetest experience of God's love can be found in times of sorrow.

Loving others requires a heart of obedience to God.

Death is not a period; it's only a comma.

God claims by grace those who have no claim to grace.

Giving is the true measure of love.

The design of creation points to the Master Designer.

Grace is infinite love expressing itself in infinite goodness.

Those in power need the power of prayer.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas