[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] God has a plan for Satan! - John Hagee devotional

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Apr 1 02:44:30 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "thefamilyoffaith" <TheFamilyofFaith at tampabay.rr.com>
To: <thefamilyoffaith at yahoogroups.com>,
<INTERCESSORS-ALLNATIONS at yahoogroups.com>,
<dfpprayerwarriors at suddenlink.net>, <unitedprayermail at aol.com>,
<CcHhEeSsTtEeRr at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] God has a plan for Satan! - John Hagee
devotional
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:15:56 -0400

God has a plan for Satan!

 (Revelation 20:2-3) - "He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old,
who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast
him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so
that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were
finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while."

----

God has a plan for Satan!

Satan has the ability to roam the earth and torment all who are not
protected by the blood of Jesus Christ.  During the one thousand year reign
of Jesus Christ on earth, Satan will be bound and cast into the bottomless
pit (Revelation 20:2-3).

After the thousand years of absolute peace on the earth, God will release
Satan for a short season to deceive the nations, which are in the four
corners of the earth.  Then Satan shall be "cast into the lake of fire and
brimstone.and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever"
(Revelation 20-10).

If you feel there is some area of your life that is under the control of
Satan, pray this prayer and the power of Jesus Christ will deliver you from
every evil spirit.

PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE:

"Lord Jesus Christ, I humble myself before you and confess my dependence
upon you.  I confess my sins before you (name them) and I humbly ask you to
forgive me and wash my sins away by the blood of your cross.  I forgive
those that have hurt me in any way.  I denounce the Kingdom of Satan and
call upon the Lord as my deliverer.  In the name of Jesus and by the power
of His shed blood and through the authority of His Word, I command every
evil spirit to leave me NOW, Amen.

PRAYER OF ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS SAVIOR AND LORD:

If you have not personally asked Jesus Christ to come into your life as
Savior and Lord, you are lost and in sin.  Going to church, giving to the
poor and being religious does not save you.  You are saved only when you
invite Jesus into your life.

"Lord Jesus Christ, I confess that I am a sinner and I ask you to forgive
me of all my sin and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness.  I ask you to
come into my heart right now as Savior and Lord.  Write my name in the
Lamb's Book of Life.  I want to serve you, Lord Jesus, from this day forth.
 Thank you for saving me and forgiving me of my sin.  In Jesus name I pray.
 Amen."