[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Fw: 04-01-2012-message (I am praying for you)

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Apr 2 01:41:57 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "Gerrie Harman" <harman050 at centurytel.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Fw: 04-01-2012-message   (I am praying for
you)
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 20:06:41 -0500

May we always keep in mind that Jesus took all our sins to the cross.

Today's message from Sarah Young:

I AM calling you to a life of constant communion with ME.  Basic training
includes learning to
live above your circumstances, even while interacting on that cluttered
plane of life.  You yearn for a simplified lifestyle, so that your
communication with ME can be uninterrupted.  But I challenge you to
relinquish the fantasy of an uncluttered world.  Accept each day just as it
comes, and find ME in the midst of it all.
Talk with ME about every aspect of your day, including your feelings.
Remember that your ultimate goal is not to control or fix everything around
you; it is to keep communing with ME.  A successful day is one in which you
have stayed in touch with ME, even if many things remain undone at the end
of the day.  Do not let your to do list (written or mental) become an idol
directing your life.  Instead, ask MY SPIRIT to guide you moment by moment.
 HE will keep you close to ME.

1 Thessalonians 5:17, Pray without ceasing.

Proverbs 3:6, In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct your
path.

This is the message that I heard today:

My child, take time to listen and heed the voice of the LORD, and all
that do shall be blessed beyond measure.  When you entered your natural
family from the beginning that is where you knew you belonged where you
felt the safety of family.  It is thus so with the FAMILY OF GOD.
You will never hear any one proclaim that I wish I had never been saved.
No indeed not, no matter how far away from ME one has chosen to live.  You
all know that you belong in the FAMILY OF GOD, if indeed you are a CHILD OF
GOD.  You know you belong there for your heart is no longer comfortable
outside of that realm.
It is true that many are living in a mixed up world and a mixed up family
that even to those of the world might seem to be very bad; but a Christian
home is one that the world knows not.  I AM now thinking about the
blessings that GOD bestows  unto HIS children.  It is the blessings those
that are lost cannot receive, which is HIS HEARTS DESIRE to bestow unto
all.  The SAVIOR has paid the ultimate sacrifice for all mankind when HE
offered up HIMSELF to die that you might have eternal life with HIM.  HE
became a dying SAVIOR for you that HE might become your LIVING LORD.
As you look around you, you shall encounter many situations that are in
need of much prayer.
There is always something for the children of GOD to be praying about,
for there is always something to ask the LORD for and something to be
thankful for, for all have received many blessings from the HAND of GOD.