[Faith-talk] Good Night Sunday Evening Message

PATRICK GORMLEY kk3f at msn.com
Mon Apr 2 01:45:46 UTC 2012

Paul that song is in the garden but I don't know the author.  In the nfb we
coopted the song and changed the lyrics a bit.  They're not quite as
reverent as the original version but they're not vulgar either.  Our refrain
goes and they tested and they rested me and they said there might be some
hope.  I forget ehe next part the last half is as I tary there no blind guy
should have to bear.  A couple of day ago I was at a senior support group
and they sang the original lyrics and I almost sang the nfb lyrics and I had
to stop myself.