[Faith-talk] Good Night Message and a Prayer Request

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:51:46 UTC 2012

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of our heavenly King-Father and saints of the Most High God.  This is a good night message wishing all of us residing in North America a peaceful and restful sleep, as it says in the title of a well-known hymn, "Safe In the arms of Jesus." Would like to end this paragraph with a verse from the book of Isaiah, chapter 55:12: "For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing before you, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." This was from the New King James Version of the Bible.  Don't know exactly what is meant by the trees clapping their hands.  Maybe one of you knows.  If so, please enlighten the rest of us including the undersigned.

The prayer request is that, tomorrow, I'll be traveling with like-minded believers to a town in southern Pennsylvania called Bird In Hand by bus to see a theatrical production of a depiction of the Old Testament prophet Jonah.  This is said to be the largest production this thespian company has ever produced so far.  Pray for traveling mercies to and from the venue, as well as prayers that all who listen and watch will learn something that each individual present in the theater will take back with him or her, and I don't mean necessarily the production itself, but what the Lord wants us to learn.  Hope you understand what I'm after.  On behalf of all of us going to this production, including those actually in the production itself, I thank you for your prayers.

And now may you go to sleep, knowing that our loving Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ together with the Holy Spirit will watch over you during the night.  This is the sincere hope and wish of your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.