[Faith-talk] FW: [circkleofriends] Email-Ministry 2nd April/DIRECTIONS TO HIS HOUSE

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:40:17 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "Mark Best" <mark.best5 at btinternet.com>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [circkleofriends] Email-Ministry 2nd April/DIRECTIONS TO HIS
HOUSE
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 12:31:39 +0100

DIRECTIONS TO HIS HOUSE

Make a Right onto "Believeth Blvd."

Keep straight and go through the Green Light, which is Jesus Christ.

>From there, you must turn onto the "Bridge of Faith," which is over
troubled
water.

When you get off the bridge, make a Right turn and Keep Straight.

You are on the "King's Highway" - Heaven-bound.

Keep going for three miles: One for the Father, One for the Son, and One
for
the Holy Ghost.

Then exit off onto "Grace Blvd."

>From there, make a Right turn on "Gospel Lane."

Keep Straight and then make another Right on "Prayer Blvd."

As you go on your way, Yield Not to the traffic on "Temptation Ave."

Also, avoid SIN STREET because it is a DEAD END.

Pass up "Envy Drive," and "Have Avenue."

Also, pass "Hypocrisy Street," "Gossiping Lane" and "Backbiting Blvd."

But you have to go down "Long-suffering Lane", "Persecution Blvd.," and
"Trials and Tribulations Ave."

But that's all right, because VICTORY Blvd. is straight ahead!

God Bless

-- Author Unknown

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT VIA YAHOO GROUPS

To learn more about E-Mail Ministry and read previous messages, visit our
web site at: <
http://www.emailministry.org/>
http://www.emailministry.org

E-Mail Ministry has a group in Facebook and LinkedIn - search for them
and
join up. Tell your friends and connections!

HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE? Send a blank e-mail to:
EMailMinistry+subscribe at googlegroups.com
or go to: <
http://www.emailministry.org/subscribe.asp>
http://www.emailministry.org/subscribe.asp
Messages are sent out on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays. Subscribe now,
it's
FREE!

SUPPORT E-MAIL MINISTRY:
E-Mail Ministry is solely supported by its subscribers and Integrated
Process Developers, Inc. <
http://www.processdevelopers.com/
> (IPDI). To
make a financial contribution, go to:
<http://www.emailministry.org/donate.asp>
http://www.emailministry.org/donate.asp
E-Mail Ministry is a U.S. 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE? If you are a subscriber, send a blank e-mail to
<mailto:
or go to: <
http://www.emailministry.org/unsubscribe.asp>