[Faith-talk] Forwards

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Apr 5 18:25:38 UTC 2012

I have asked that forwards be kept to a minimum. There are some on
this list who like them, but I am not one of them.

Please, people, contact Eric off list and ask him to send them to you
privately. They don't generate any discussion, and I'm tired of
deleting them. You people who want them can also subscribe to them
for yourself, and they will come into your in box. Please take
immediate action.

Sending forwards should not be the reason you are on this list. This
is a discussion list.

Blessings,

Linda