[Faith-talk] The blind and church

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 03:43:55 UTC 2012

It seems as if I've ran into this problem over and over agan. Blind people being denied by the church I've been preaching since 2005, and I've never once have been denied, and they've assisted me with out my asking for it. In other words, I do not ask for money. In fact, the last church I preached, they didn't pay me. One church offered to come to my home and pick me up. They didn't have to do it for me, but the whole point is God will provide a way. RJ