[Faith-talk] question

PATRICK GORMLEY kk3f at msn.com
Fri Apr 6 16:21:08 UTC 2012

Get in touch with Scott LaBarre out there.  This is completely unacceptable
and we should shout it from the housetops.  What does it say in James about
favoritism?  Seems to me they need to look at those sets of scriptures
before they make these statements.  That's completely unacceptable and is
why we have the communities of faith division.