[Faith-talk] Update on German shepherd search; you recall my neighbor's dog went to be with the Lord

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:00:46 UTC 2012

Small update: If you remember, I came with a prayer request, with regard to
my neighbor's dog, who adopted me as my own.  My neighbor and I have new
leads on a new pet dog, (German shepherd) but we're hoping for the answer,
in the form of a new dog soon, preferably a new female German shepherd.
.. .. Eric Calhoun with the America's Finest City Distribution List,
devoted to San Diego; the Camp Bloomfield List dedicated to the camp in
Malibu, California: Sign up is at eric at pmpmail.com.  ..  .. I'm on
Facebook, at eric at pmpmail.com.