[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Friday, April 6

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 02:56:02 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to you all.  Well, we in North America are about to end the saddest day on the Christian calendar, followed in two days by the most joyous one.  As you retire for the night, remember the words of Tony Campolo in his book entitled "It's Friday, But Sunday's Coming." This should remind us that suffering doesn't last forever, but some of us have to go through it longer than others, why I don't know, only God does.  Anyway may you all have a peaceful and restful sleep this evening by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  Your Christian brother, Paul Barnabas