[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Tuesday April 10 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:30:47 UTC 2012

Good evening to all of you who reside in North America.  I come to you this evening with somewhat of a heavy heart.  Our beloved Pastor of Seasons of Refreshing Fellowship, Karolyn Phillips, has informed us that she will have to close down the chatroom that many people have enjoyed for the past six years at least.  This has caused a great deal of hurting among those of us who knew her from the very beginning of the ministry.  Please pray that God will somehow call someone else to lead the ministry, or that perhaps Pastor Karolyn will return to her role, and, if God so wills that the ministry should be terminated, that those who are regulars in the Seasons chatroom will be given the spiritual strength, stamina and fortitude to bear up under whatever our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ have in store for us.  Thanks in advance for your prayers.

Our Scripture for this evening is found in the little minor prophetic book of Zephaniah, chapter 3 and verses 14-17 which, in the New King James Version, is rendered thus: Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! The LORD has taken away your judgments, He has cast out your enemy.  The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst; You shall see disaster no more.  In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: "Do not fear; Zion, let not your hands be weak.  The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."

May these words from the little book of Zephaniah minister to you, especially if you are going through a tough time.  And now may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit and with each other just keep you safe throughout the night hours.  Your Christian brother, Paul Barnabas