[Faith-talk] Prayer request

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Thu Apr 12 22:34:07 UTC 2012

I will pray that you get accepted and that you are a great witness to
everybody about the Lord.  I also have a prayer request.  I have been
depressed and am on Anti-depressants.  I am about 40 pounds overweight
and Mom criticizes and naggs me about how I need to lose weight and
that I don't care.  I do care, but she criticizes and naggs in a bad
way, making me feel bad to the point where I attempt to hurt myself.  I
know God cares.  Also, I have problems with Chronic pain and also pain
in my chest.  My Mom said that I shouldn't think about pain.  I am also
very depressed and cry a lot because whenever there's a family
gathering, whenever I try to jump in to the comversation, sometimes, I
get ignored.
Mom can't accept that I'm on anti-depressants.  Please pray that the
Lord will help me through this depression!
Thanks!
Beth