[Faith-talk] some Godly advice

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Fri Apr 13 02:55:29 UTC 2012

Linda,
Thanks! for the advice.  I live on my own in an apartment, so I
exercise in the small gym they have on the second floor, but thanks for
reminding me to keep doing it!  I know, cleaning and doing housework is
another way to get exercise.  God designed us to move and a lot of
blind people I know, or just a few blind or sighted people do not get
any exercise.  Definitely prayer is the key to help in trouble.  Ask
for God's advice and ask Him what should be done.
Thanks!
In Christ,
Beth