[Faith-talk] I need prayer about the fact I had to give up my retired guide dog

tina birenbaum tinabir at samobile.net
Sun Apr 15 23:45:30 UTC 2012

I am so sorry! feel your pain! i retried my third guide last year and
don't plan to get anymore myself but still  follow my school just to
keep up on what they do and still support them for other users, hbut,
be kind to yourself, i found people in my church very supportiive i
know, going back to a cane full time was almost numbing for me such a
change but i know have a collection of the things. e-mail me off list
if you need to talk or i can talk with you on skype or zello. My dog
just found a permanent home a couple months ago for many reasons and
i've found it very helpful at times to just have people listen, not
pretend to know what to say, but just sit with me and listen or just be
on the emotional roller coaaster with me.  I'M on both skype and zello
tina100372 so feel free to add me.