[Faith-talk] I need prayer about the fact I had to give up my retired guide dog

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Apr 16 13:41:59 UTC 2012

This message is directed at everybody here.  First, people shouldn't
make judgments about Jenny's cane skills and post them on the
list.  All we know is what she tells us -- and anything else is just
jumping to conclusions and isn't fair to her.

Secondly, cane travel is not a legitimate topic for this list.  This
is the "faith-talk" list, not the travel list.

David Andrews, List Owner