[Faith-talk] The Gospel Association For The Blind

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Tue Apr 17 16:10:56 UTC 2012

Dear List,
Those who know about The Gospel Association For The Blind, I'm
confused.  I logged in to their website, but can't find a way to order
books from them.  I also said in an email that I wanted a catalog, but
they must have not received it.  I only saw the different formats you
could receive, such as braille, cassette, and MP3.  I saw the list of
authors, but didn't see book titles.  How can I order books online from them?
Thanks!
Beth