[Faith-talk] When friendship is tough

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:49:40 UTC 2012

Hi guys and gals, considering the last message: I really had it tough
yesterday!  I was on Facebook yesterday, after I read over 32 emails from
another list, having to deal with breast-feeding.  Without going into the
specificities of the messages, they were, at best, argumentative.  I got on
Facebook yesterday, and found that when I brought this same topic, many
people came with cooler heads.  I chose to approach the subject like I
approach life.  We're always going to gain friends, and lose friends.  We
all should listen to each other.

I was also on my way back from a local library, when I caught the bus,
but before then, I was scared by a guy who made it his business to scare
me.  In times like this, other than Jesus, I need a friend to calm me down.
 I got one, but was needing a cellphone call.  I!  Was!  Livid!  How could
someone, obliveous to blindness, scare the tar out of me, and not
apologize!  Then cam  the devotion.

Tina, thank you; I've been thinking about you all night.  Pray for me,
please.  I'm going through a tough time.

Eric
.. .. Eric Calhoun with the America's Finest City Distribution List,
devoted to San Diego; the Camp Bloomfield List dedicated to the camp in
Malibu, California: Sign up is at eric at pmpmail.com.  ..  .. I'm on
Facebook, at eric at pmpmail.com.