[Faith-talk] Eric's Emergency

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:33:13 UTC 2012

See, that's why I despise that horrible peace of whatever your particular cane of choice is made of.

People don't do that junk to you with a dog, and frankly, I HATE playing bumper blind chick with a cane.  You have to bump into things to find them and bumper blind chick is not my favorite game.

Jenny