[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Andrew Wommack Daily Devotional

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:39:04 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "thefamilyoffaith" <TheFamilyofFaith at tampabay.rr.com>
To: <thefamilyoffaith at yahoogroups.com>,
<INTERCESSORS-ALLNATIONS at yahoogroups.com>,
<dfpprayerwarriors at suddenlink.net>, <unitedprayermail at aol.com>,
<CcHhEeSsTtEeRr at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Andrew Wommack Daily Devotional
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:20:02 -0400

            KING OF HEARTS

            Mark 4:30 - "Again he said, "What shall we say the kingdom of
God is like, or what parable shall we use to describe it?"
            The word "kingdom" means "the realm over which a king rules."
When applied to God, it could refer to all creation, since "his kingdom
ruleth over all" (Ps. 103:19), but the kingdom more often applies to His
rule in and through those who are submitted to Him. "The Kingdom of God"
more specifically refers to Christ living and ruling in our hearts. So
praying "thy kingdom come" is praying for the expansion and influence of
God's rule in the hearts of men everywhere and, ultimately, the
establishment of His physical Kingdom here on earth at His second coming
(Rev. 11:15; 20:4).

            Throughout Jesus' earthly ministry, the Jews kept looking for
Jesus to establish a physical kingdom here on the earth and deliver them
from the oppression of the Romans. Although, during the Millenium, the
Kingdom of God will physically rule over the nations of the earth, Jesus'
Kingdom is spiritually established by His Word and not by carnal weapons (2
Cor. 10:3-5). Jesus said, "The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation .
. .behold, the kingdom of God is within you." (Lk. 17:20-21) Paul says we
are already in the Kingdom of God (Col. 1:13). The Kingdom of God is
therefore Christ's "invisible Church," His body. The Kingdom began during
His earthly ministry and is still ruling the hearts of men today.

            The new birth ushers us into the Kingdom of God which is
infinitely greater in wonder and benefits than our finite minds can
comprehend. To the degree that we do begin to understand how God's Kingdom
works and apply our lives to it, we can experience heaven here on earth.
Pray for a release into the physical of what is already present in your
spiritual being.

                    What's Happening at AWM?

                  To find out, visit our ministry blog at news.awmi.net.
It has nearly two years of great testimonies, stories from Andrew's
ministry trips, special videos, and much more. It's updated twice per week
and has over 200 articles. Andrew once made the comment that, "The ministry
blog is the best thing we have on the web." Check it out at news.awmi.net.

      Contact Information:
      Andrew Wommack Ministries
      850 Elkton Drive