[Faith-talk] comments from me on retiring guides, probably of most interest to jenny

tina birenbaum tinabir at samobile.net
Sat Apr 21 01:03:51 UTC 2012

 hi. my messages don't seem to making  to the list, so am trying this
one again. Re: [Faith-talk] I need prayer about the fact I had to give
up my retired guide dog
i've been there. worked with 3 guides have made the transition back and
forth. perhaps some people haven't and can't realy relate. all of you,
we all travel differently with whattever method works best for each of
us. we all aren't going to get the same. i use the sliding technique
and peope can think what they want of that i realy don't care. do what
is best for you and don't worry about other people because you'll never
be able to do what everyone always thinks you should, but do what keeps
you safe and makes you happy let me know if i can help you more or just
been there. retiring my last guide and sending him to his new home was
one of the hardest things i've ever done, but i'm starting to see gods
blessings through it for us both.