[Faith-talk] comments from me on retiring guides, probably of most interest to jenny

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Apr 21 21:58:45 UTC 2012

For those of you who don't see your messages appear on the list, one
possible explanation is that if you have a gmail.com account, gmail,
by default suppresses those messages.  It figures you have already
seen it, since you created it.

I can set your account so you get an acknowledgement when you post,
or you can do it yourself from the personal options page.

If you want me to do it, just let me know.

Dave