[Faith-talk] comparison of versions of the Bible

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Sun Apr 22 14:36:35 UTC 2012

Records as in Vinyl albums? That would be a wonderful resource to
have access to! I know that APH produced the RSV read by Alexander
Scorby fairly soon after the print edition was released in the
1950''s but I believe this has been long out of print and have not
heard that any rerelase was planned.

I would be very glad to be wrong on this. While it is somewhat dated,
the RSV still is a good translation and one of its strongest points
is that it is one of the most widely used and accepted translations
across denominational boundaries.

So if this is stil available - or again *g* - I'd love to find out
how to obtain a copy!

Thanks bunches and God Bless!

Doris