[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Sunday, April 22 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 03:05:50 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to you all, my fellow saints of the Most High God residing in North America.  I hope and pray that your day in the Lord with your fellow congregants went well.  Mine went really great, especially with my Christian singles friends at an Italian restaurant in the east Baltimore section called Little Italy.  What I ordered was a bit pricey, but I don't go to that part of town that often, so I guess I'm all right there.  Anyway I hope your day went well.

Our inspirational words come from the pen of Shirley Hile Powell in her poem "The Love Within My Heart," and is herein appended below.

I know not where to begin, my friend,
I know not where to start.
I only know that I must share
The love within my heart.

For my dear Lord did plant it
And tended it with care
Then whispered words of encouragement,
"Now is the time to share."

"Help those in need," He told me,
"Give them care and hope.
If they are plunged in misery
Help them find the strength to cope."

"Console the low and lonely,
Show charity to one and all.
Help lift them up when saddened,
If perhaps they should stumble or fall."

I put His words to practice.
Everyday I try my best,
To do as He has told me
To spread joy and happiness.

"Let charity and love prevail,
Help others find their way,"
Are my Lord's words of wisdom
That I try to live by every day.

I know that some of you have ministered to me in just the way Shirley's words indicate, especially in audio chat sites, and I hope, in my humble way, that I have likewise done the same.  And now it's time to retire for the night, at least those of us in North America.  Until the next morning when, Lord willing the quotes will be resumed, I am your Christian brother, Paul Barnabas.  Good night everyone of you, and may God enfold you in His loving arms.