[Faith-talk] some Godly advice

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 03:08:09 UTC 2012

I haven't gone to the seminar so I can't see the doctor till I do.  when I see him, he will determine whether I am a good candidate for the surgery or not.

It's hard to do the veggie thing cause we're on Link and our Link doesn't cover our basic needs so we have to buy processed one, or two ingredient meals.

My biggest problem is portion control as it takes so much to make me feel full.

I wasn't like that till I had doctors that was handing me meds for everything under the sun and I quickly gained so much weight that it got beyond my control.

I'll let you know though.

Jenny