[Faith-talk] Update On Curtis

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:12:54 UTC 2012

Hello folks.  I hope that your day is going well.  This morning Curtis informed several of us in the Upper Rooom on iccsite.com that he is very cold.  Tomorrow at about 9:30 a.m. eastern time he is to undergo a chemically induced stress test in a cold room, so pray that he gets through that.  Also pray for Curtis's friends Ken and his pastor who do much for the Martin family in terms of taking them shopping and providing transportation to areas that the Martins can't get to, as they have no form of paratransit in their area.  Their two friends live in Springfield VA about 8-10 miles from the Martins, so pray that God will shower blessings on these two people.  Thanks for your prayers as I know they will be appreciated by Curtis and Trin.  Your Christian brother, Paul