[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Friday, April 27 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 02:29:53 UTC 2012

Hello all of you out there in Cyberworld, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of our heavenly King-Father and saints of the Most High God.  Did your day go well today? I hope so, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, and it is the hope of the undersigned that tomorrow will be just as fruitful as today.  If not, just know that Almighty God is with you in all of your trials.

Our words of encouragement this evening come from the pen of Vi B. Chevalier in her poem "Deeds of Love." It is rendered as follows:

Think not a smile can warm a heart
And leave an afterglow?
A word of kindness fosters hope
Where dreams no longer grow?
Think not a helping hand inspires
A soul to try anew.
Or words of love rekindle joy
Where love no longer grew?

Think So! Think So! Be still and know
Life's purpose, and God's plan.
To do for others, day by day,
To be the best we can.
For selfless deeds done from the heart
Are blessed by God above,
For those who care and truly share
Shall know eternal love.

I hope that Ms. Chevalier's words ministered to you as they did to me.  And now, if you get this message before retiring to bed, let's retire in the full knowledge that God is with us all the time as our Immanuel.  Your Christian brother, Paul Barnabas