[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Fw: 04-27-2012-message (I am praying for you)

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Apr 28 09:09:44 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "Gerrie Harman" <harman050 at centurytel.net>
To: <URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Fw: 04-27-2012-message   (I am praying for
you)
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 13:22:54 -0500

Message from Sarah Young:

I WANT TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A GLORIOUS ADVENTURE, BUT YOU MUST STOP STRIVING
FOR A LIFESTYLE THAT FEELS SAFE. I know how ambivalent your heart is in all
of this: You long for the adventure that a life abandoned to ME can be, and
at the same time, you cling to old ways because change frightens you.
Though you feel safest when you life is predictable and things seem to be
under control, I want you to break free and discover the adventures I have
planned for you.
The greatest adventure of all is knowing ME abundantly; discovering how
wide and long and high and deep is MY LOVE FOR YOU.  THE POWER OF MY VAST
LOVE CAN FEEL OVERWHEMING.  That is why many people choose to limit their
knowledge of ME, keeping ME at a distance.  How this grieves ME!  People
settle for mediocrity because it feels more comfortable.  Meanwhile, they
continue to battle fear.  Only MY LOVE is strong enough to break the hold
that fear has on you.  A predictable lifestyle may feel safer, but it can
shield you from what you need most of all-ME!
When unexpected events shake up your routines, rejoice.  This is exactly
what you need, to wake you up and point you toward ME.  Recognize that you
are on the threshold of a new adventure, and that I will be with you each
step of the way.  As we venture out together, cling tightly to MY HAND.
The more you abandon yourself to ME, the more exuberantly you can
experience MY LOVE.

Ephesians 3: 17-18, And I pray that you, being rooted and established in
love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and
long and high and deep is the love of CHRIST.

1John 4:18, There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear,
because fear has to do with punishment.  The one who fears is not made
perfect in love.

LORD, make me perfect in LOVE.

Psalm 63:8, My soul clings to you; YOUR RIGHT HAND UPHOLDS ME.

The message to day,

MY child, I say unto MY children, trust ME in everything, for there is
not one thing that I cannot be trusted for, if you trust in line with MY
WILL: and when prayers aren't answered they are not according to MY WILL at
that time.  I must work a work in you to bring it to pass, that you might
say, FATHER, not my will, but yours be done.  This is indeed a hard prayer
to pray at all times.  One must be broken in order to do so.  One might be
broken of self desires at one time but not always remain so.  It is good
for to seek the WILL OF THE FATHER for it is always according to HIS WILL
that you do so, and even though HIS WILL may be a hurt to the flesh but
will always work out for good for every one in every situation.  THE WILL
OF THE FATHER IS ALWAYS PERFECT, and you do well to always trust HIS WILL.
Let the redeem seek the WILL OF THE LORD.  Let the whole earth seek HIM IN
SPIRIT AND TRUTH.
I AM DOING A WORK IN YOUR DAY THAT IS HARD TO BELIEVE.