[Faith-talk] Unsubscribing because of the forwards

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 20:23:09 UTC 2012

You know, i just subscribed to this list, but all the messages I see
are fowards, so I'm thinking about unsubscribing too. Does anybody
actually post to this anything other than fowards? I'm not trying to
be mean, I'm just honestly asking. If all people want to do is send
fowards, that's ok, but if that's the case, I might unsubscribe.
Laurel