[Faith-talk] Unsubscribing because of the forwards

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 22:10:25 UTC 2012

several of us have asked  repeatedly to have the forwards stopped and every
now and then the person who sends the forwards is given a warning  and they
stop for a while but we are back to them again, it is a great list most of
the time till the forwards get out of control, hopefully the moderator will
handle this for us, jeanette