[Faith-talk] Healing, or not being healed

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 29 02:25:47 UTC 2012

I normally try and stay out of these discussions, as I am not very
religious.  But, Tina I have to say I object to what you said to
Jenny.  I think she was forced away from her church by the people who
were there, they blamed her for her situation not the people who
caused it.  You then justify that by praising her for finding her way
back and not falling away.  It feels to me like your statement
condones the way she was treated.  She should have been invited back,
or never driven away in the first place because of something she
couldn't control.

This all touches on the subject of why the list was started and its
purpose.  Basically, some people are not treated well by churches
because of their blindness, we sinned in another life or
whatever.  It was intended as a fafe place where people could help
each other and move forward.

Dave