[Faith-talk] Healing, or not being healed

PATRICK GORMLEY kk3f at msn.com
Sun Apr 29 03:09:40 UTC 2012

Jenny usually there's also a decided lack of maturity on the part of people
that make statements like that.  They're acting like the pharisees did as a
result of the healing of Bartimaeus in John 9.  Jesus did it right when he
answered his disciples query about whose sin it was  and Jesus said none.
I've been a catholic charismatic for over 30 years and everything is in the
spirit's timing.  I'll give you a good example.  Recently I prayed for the
grandson of one of the members of our prayer group.  Unfortunately he died
and we'll never know the answer why.  That's a topic we can ask God when we
get to Heaven.