[Faith-talk] Help me, help you

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:30:52 UTC 2012

Hi.  I have not weighed in on this one yet, but here goes:

I don't read the forwards.  This is a discussion list, and I read the
discussions.  In fact, I find all of the discussions on this list
interesting and informative.  I think that we need to stick to
discussion.  If you see a forward that you would like to discuss with
us, send it with commentary or something so that we can all discuss
it.  I'm sure there are some forwards relating to disability in the
church environment or something else...  So I can see how the
moderator and others are reluctant to disallow them altogether.  I
just think that if you are forwarding it, it should be something that
relates to the purpose of this list that we can discuss.

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, National Federation of the Blind

life."
John 3:16