[Faith-talk] Help me, help you

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 29 21:53:01 UTC 2012

Eric:

I will make this as clear as I can.  You have a history on nfbnet.org
lists of not following the rules -- or at least interpreting them in
a way that suits your purpose.  People here are not complaining about
the content of your forwards, but the sheer number.  I can't be any
clearer.  The Moderator a few weeks back asked you and others that
forward to limit yourselves to one per day.  That is the number
1.  Is that clear!

David Andrews, List Owner