[Faith-talk] Help me, help you

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 30 02:45:49 UTC 2012

Eric,

We don't need people to come up with topics for discussion. This list
is here for those who really have something they want to discuss, and
that not for the purpose of creating list traffic. Please stop
sending forwards. Most of them do not generate any discussion. If you
continue to send forwards, I will ask David to put you on moderated
status, and I won't let any forwards through. That's the final word.

You and paul do not have to take it upon yourselves to generate
discussion. Let it happen naturally.

Blessings,

Linda