[Faith-talk] Could Someone Clarify Something For Me?

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 30 03:20:37 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,

I don't have a problem with your good night messages, although
nothing like that has been done here before. I don't usually read
them until the next day because I'm usually off the computer before
you send them. As I said in my message last night, I would appreciate
it if you'd shorten your usual greeting. We do not have any boys and
girls here; we're all adults; so I find the wordiness annoying.

Blessings,

Linda