[Faith-talk] Help me, help you

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 30 03:57:07 UTC 2012

Hi,
Well, I wish we'd have more discussion here, not just forwards. But I guess
people have to post something to generate discussion. No I don't want a high
traffic list. But I hope we can discuss more about getting involved in faith
communities. BEcause I'm visually impaired, I find the social acceptance a
struggle as with any group. When growing up, I was active in church as were
my brothers; we were raised that way
I went to sunday school, went to youth group, had church retreats, even sang
in kids choir a bit.
But I didn't always feel accepted.

Anyway, more on that later; I, too, have finals.