[Faith-talk] Unsubscribing because of the forwards

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 30 04:19:29 UTC 2012

Laural,
Of course we discuss stuff. There is just one person who forwards a lot. But
if we are going to discuss faith, then people have to post. Interesting how
we can complain about forwards, but do not generate any traffic. If we want
more discussion, then we have to post something else. And just delete the
forwards or block them. I'm very busy, but I'll post a thing or two to get
discussion going.