[Faith-talk] Fw: Thoughts from my porch swing.

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 15 17:29:40 UTC 2012

Paul,

These things from the porch swing are not
well-written, and have nothing to do with faith
and blindness. They do not generate discussion,
nor do they encourage us. They're just Janet's
musings, and they're a lot of run-on sentences.
If you want to invite her to join this list,
please do so. Then she can discuss faith and
blindness with us. Just my humble opinion.

Blessings,

Linda