[Faith-talk] Something to thank our Heavenly Father for today

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 03:52:57 UTC 2012

Happy Anniversary Jenny!
Have a blessed year ahead!
--le
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jenny Keller" <jlperdue3 at gmail.com>
To: "for the discussion of faith and religion Faith-talk"
<faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 4:41 PM
Subject: [Faith-talk] Something to thank our Heavenly Father for today

Hi all,

I wanted to write this to let you all know and to thank our Heavenly Father,
and his glorious and gracious son Jesus Christ for giving me my wonderful
Husband, who today, has been my Husband for one year.

Satan has put us through so much since we have married last August 27th.
which he is known to do when we do the will of our Father.  There were times
when I didn't think we could withstand the storms and trials that befell us.
But my wonderful and patient Husband has stuck with me despite my bipolar
disorder, having four doctors end up putting me on 13 to 17 medications that
had me so strung out that I couldn't function after being overrun in our
last apartment with bedbugs.  Losing almost everything we owned and having
to quarantine what we could bring and bomb a 10 by 10 storage unit with our
stuff in it three times altogether to insure we would kill anything we
brought here.

By the time I got to our new place, all the drugs to help with the bipolar,
fibromyalgia, sleep disorder, and anxiety had me so strung out I couldn't
sleep, every time I would itch for a normal reason, I would panic that we
had those bugs again, and was in hysterics most of the time.

my beautiful and patient husband helped me get through it all.  I went to
another psychiatrist who took me off most of the meds and got me on track
again.  But claims I have other problems that I simply don't agree with.
So, now that I'm on a good cocktail of medications now, I can go back to the
original place I was going to, and see the actual doctor and not the flake
nurse practitioner, who spent more time fighting with her laptop than
helping me with my problems with my medications being far too many.

Brad, My beautiful and patient husband stood by me through it all, and found
faith in Heavenly Father, his perfect Son Jesus Christ, and has learned to
listen to the Holy Ghost's promptings, and was baptized a few weeks later,
which I have prayed for for so long.

I'm sorry this post is so long.  but I wanted to bear my testimony that
holding on to your faith, no matter how hard it is, and having someone who
didn't always have that same faith, but saw me live mine, remind me when I
felt I had nothing left of faith.  Is the will, and the beautiful and pure
work of Heavenly Father, and through him, nothing is impossible.

Next year on this date, I hope to be sealed to him for eternity in the
Temple.

I leave this with all of you in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ.

Jenny