[Faith-talk] Chris's Dad Has a Brain Tumor

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Fri Dec 21 09:15:25 UTC 2012

My husband Chris's dad Manfred has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.
He had had some motor coordination of late that gave him problems
typing on the computer or closing buttons when dressing, etc.

When we heard of this, we were concerned that Manfred might have had
a stroke and encouraged him to see his doctor. they did an MRI on him
and discovered the tumor.

Manfred went to the hospital tonight but will be able to come home
for Christmas, which here is three days: the 24, 25th, and 26th of December.

A biopsy will only can only be done in a week because Manfred has a
chronic cclinical depression that he has been on meds for for roughly
30 years and it takes at least a week to get those out of his
bloodstream and his brain.

Please keep Manfred, his wife INgrid, and the whole family in your
prayers. It is rough not being able to find out of there is
malignancy right aways.

Manfred, his wife and also Chris's brother Martin and Martin's wife
Carlotta are all Christians so this is not a concern but Christians
still worry  - or are concerned. ;-)

Thanks much for your prayers, all, and Merry Christmas!

Doris