[Faith-talk] Prayer Request: Chapter Growing Pains

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sun Feb 5 21:52:16 UTC 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

                Pete and I and a few other members are experiencing growing
pains with the Chapter's new administration. Rather than spare you all of
the details, please pray for our Chapter and our affiliate president,
Kimberly Flores, and affiliate first vice president, Jose Marquez, as they
talk with our president while they are in Washington. May the Lord give
Kimberly and Jose the right words for Athalie Malone, our new president. If
you wish for more details, you may still email me off list. Meanwhile, thank
you for your advanced prayers.

Mary Donahue who will not teach Braille and run the Chapter Braille class
under the current Presidency