[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Daily Golden Footprints, Targeting Your Faith

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:46:21 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: frances lloyd <francesngrady at yahoo.com>
To: "francesngrady at yahoo.com" <francesngrady at yahoo.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Daily Golden Footprints, Targeting Your Faith
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 00:59:19 -0800 (PST)

Daily Golden Footprints
Pastor Grady and Prophetess Frances Lloyd
Thursday, February 9-2012
This morning:  Join us for Intercessory Prayereach Tuesday and Thursday,
10:30AM, Central Standard Time,  Call 209-647-1075, Access Code 552121.
Tonight:Join us for Church via Conference Call, Tuesdays and Thursdays
8PM, Central Standard Time, Call 209-647-1075, Access Code 552121.
Targeting Your Faith
What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them,
and ye shall have them.  (Mark 11:24)
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things
not seen.(Heb 11:1) KJV

So many people today get down and discouraged because they only focus on
their present circumstances that they can see with their natural eyes.
They're constantly dwelling on their problems; what they don't have, or
what's wrong with them. They don't realize it, but they're allowing the
enemy to steal their hope.  Hope is the stepping stone to faith.  This
negative frame of mind is what keeps people from moving forward in life.

In studying about this subject, you cannot ignore your thought life.  A
fleeting thought won't pull you down.  It is what you dwell on that will
defeat you or target you faith in the right area.

1.      (Pro 23:7)  For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and
drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

2.     (Php 4:8)  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things
are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good
report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these
things.
Kenneth Hagin, Sr said many times "You can't stop the birds from flying
over your head, but you don't have to let them build a nest in your hair.
(2Co 10:5)  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth
itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every
thought to the obedience of Christ;

You must understand that faith is confidence and the very assurance that
the things we hope for according to the promises of God belong to us. Like
an arrow, your words and actions point to your target of faith. If you
don't have hope, that faith arrow has nothing to aim for. It won't
accomplish anything. It is keeping your attitude so that you can reach your
highest altitude in Christ. You are responsible to cause your thoughts to
make the right focus.  You must choose today to live with an attitude of
expectancy. Don't focus on your circumstances; focus on your God! Focus not
on how big your mountain is, but instead on how big your God is.  Get your
hopes up! Take captive every negative thought. As you focus on God's
goodness and faithfulness, you'll feel that hope inside of you growing.
Give your faith a target and move forward confidently in the direction of
your dreams!

Read (1Jn 5:14)  And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if
we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:(1Jn 5:15)  And if we
know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions
that we desired of him.  We are taught in these verses to pray specifically
the Word of God to have the petitions that we desire of Him.  It is
imperative that we learn what is promised to us and pray specifically the
desired outcome according to the Word of God.

Read in (Mar 11:23)  For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say
unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and
shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he
saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.  (Mar 11:24)
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray,
believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.  Have you learned to
speak to your mountains.  When you speak to them you must know what the
Word has promised to you about each one.  Speak the Word over your
situation.  See faith grow.  (Rom 10:17)  So then faith cometh by hearing,
and hearing by the word of God.  (Rom 4:17b) .and calleth those things
which be not as though they were.

Sometimes you are to target your faith by giving a vow offering unto the
Lord.  He has led me to give a specific offering that means something to
me.  As I give I have been instructed to name the seed of faith offering.
For example, I gave an offering believing God for the finances for our trip
to Arizona.  God met every need in abundance.  Actually, I am doing the
same thing for the rest of our trips this summer.  I am targeting my faith
that He will supply every penny I need and in abundance for the rest of the
summer.

When you give a vow offering, you need to renew yourself in the promises
about the vow offering. Then when you name your seed, your faith is there
to target your faith by believing for your finances and by being a doer of
the Word by giving the offering.

Let me share this word about vows as we complete our thought of targeting
faith.

For many years now the Lord has taught me the virtue of making and paying
vows.  Scriptural giving unto God is important for us to do.

The most important attribute of God is giving.  How did I come to that
conclusion?  (Joh 3:16)  For God so loved the world, that he gave .I
stopped there to make a point.  God loved us so much that He gave His son
to die on the cross for us.  He was the all time greatest giver that there
is.

Next He gives when you give.

He told us in (Luk 6:38) Give, and it shall be given unto you; good
measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men
give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it
shall be measured to you again.

You have to decide with your gift just what you want from God.  He
returns to you according to what you give.   It isn't a bank where you
deposit a certain amount and interest is applied raising your total higher
than what you gave.  That is OK.  But that is not what God does.  Do you
remember the story of the widow who gave only the two "mite"? This little
widow woman gave all she had.  It was declared by Jesus to be the best
offering.  He returned His best to her.

I remember a few years ago when the Lord told me to give all the money
that I had left after my husband died in 1982.  I had paid my debts and
purposed to put the $1100 left in the bank for the next purchase of a car
which would come in a few months.  The Lord directed me to give it all.
First of all, the Assistant Pastor that I gave it to needed exactly that
much money to take their newborn baby to meet the grandparents in Europe.
That alone blessed me.  I thought nothing more of it.  Then my transmission
went out.  I had no money for repairs.  The Lord said go pick you out a new
car.  I had been claiming a new car by faith all that previous year.  I
picked out just the car I wanted.  It was a Red Ford Escort.  For me and my
two small children, it was perfect and beautiful.   A friend at church had
told me that he wanted to help make the deal when I went out for a new
car.  I called him and told him what I found.  He asked to speak
 with the salesman.  Next thing I knew, he and his wife had paid the tax,
title, license, and down payment.  Not only that, he made the payments for
two years.

That was just the beginning.  I could tell you story after story of when
the Lord led me to make and pay a vow.  He met my faith every time.  When I
say He met my faith, let me explain.  When I agreed to give a vow unto the
Lord, I had set my faith for something that I was praying about.  God did
it every time.  Giving is my declaration of faith and trust that He will do
exactly what He said that He will do.
When I gave, I was acting on His Word that I was speaking in faith.

Give and it shall be given..  You must give first.  It is clear in the
group of scriptures that I have gathered for you to read about vows, that
the vow offering is a legitimate type of offering that is in the Word of
God.  I found that people who made excuses to justify their lack of giving
are always in need.  It many work somewhat, but it is not God's best.

Before I learned about the vow offering, it was feast and famine for me.
I could not understand how this could be so.  Then the Lord spoke to me
"according to you faith, be it unto you."  You can find that scripture in
Matthew 9:29.    He ask me if I was going to really trust Him or will I
just be satisfied with ordinary.  I don't know about you, but the Lord put
a hunger for His Word in me that I can never accept the ordinary.  He is a
supernatural God.  As the Lord taught me about the vow offering, He also
told me that I can set my faith on anything.  The highest anointing comes
when He speaks to you about something.  In Romans 10:17, it says "faith
cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God."  The original language
translates "a Word FROM God."  I believe when you get a Word, a live Word
from God, A Rhema Word from God, then when you act in faith, you will see
the greatest blessings.

That is not to say that I haven't given vow offerings when I had not
heard a specific Word from God that particular day.  I stood on the Word of
God.  I purposed in my heart to give a worthy offering.  Then I trusted God
to give me my breakthrough.  Over and over and over and over, He continues
to do just that.

I have not had great savings accounts and monuments from the Lord.  When
I need something, He makes it there for me.  He hasn't met my ministry
budget months in advance, but He meets it every month.

Study the scriptures below about  vowing to vow unto the Lord.  Look at
it with an open heart.  Ask God to reveal to you His truth and make it
revelation.  Next, I challenge you to make a vow and pay it.  So many
preachers are backing up when it comes to teaching giving and receiving.  I
cannot do that.  Faith comes by hearing..  You receive when you faith is
grown by the Word of God.  I offer this lesson just for that purpose, to
raise you faith.  I have received more prayer requests about money problems
than any other request.  Satan is the god of this world.  He works the
hardest to keep you broke and defeated.  Jesus came that you would have
life and it more abundantly (John 10:10).

I know that the Holy Spirit told me that there are several who understand
the word of God about the vow and He is leading them to give a $100 vow.
Whatever your vow offering is, it must be what He knows to be worthy.  Is
it your best?

(Lev 7:16)  But if the sacrifice of his offering be a vow, or a voluntary
offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offereth his sacrifice:
and on the morrow also the remainder of it shall be eaten:

You can make payments on what God tells you to give.  (Lev 22:21)  And
whosoever offereth a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD to
accomplish his vow, or a freewill offering in beeves or sheep, it shall be
perfect to be accepted; there shall be no blemish therein.

(Lev 22:23)  Either a bullock or a lamb that hath any thing superfluous
or lacking in his parts, that mayest thou offer for a freewill offering;
but for a vow it shall not be accepted.

(Lev 27:2)  Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a
man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy
estimation.

(Num 6:21)  This is the law of the Nazarite who hath vowed, and of his
offering unto the LORD for his separation, beside that that his hand shall
get: according to the vow which he vowed, so he must do after the law of
his separation.

(Num 15:3)  And will make an offering by fire unto the LORD, a burnt
offering, or a sacrifice in performing a vow, or in a freewill offering, or
in your solemn feasts, to make a sweet savour unto the LORD, of the herd,
or of the flock:

(Num 15:8)  And when thou preparest a bullock for a burnt offering, or
for a sacrifice in performing a vow, or peace offerings unto the LORD:

(Deu 12:11)  Then there shall be a place which the LORD your God shall
choose to cause his name to dwell there; thither shall ye bring all that I
command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and
the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto
the LORD:

(Deu 23:21)  When thou shalt vow a vow unto the LORD thy God, thou shalt
not slack to pay it: for the LORD thy God will surely require it of thee;
and it would be sin in thee.

(1Sa 1:21)  And the man Elkanah, and all his house, went up to offer unto
the LORD the yearly sacrifice, and his vow.

(2Sa 15:7)  And it came to pass after forty years, that Absalom said unto
the king, I pray thee, let me go and pay my vow, which I have vowed unto
the LORD, in Hebron.

(2Sa 15:8)  For thy servant vowed a vow while I abode at Geshur in Syria,
saying, If the LORD shall bring me again indeed to Jerusalem, then I will
serve the LORD.

(Psa 65:1)  <To the chief Musician, A Psalm and Song of David.> Praise
waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.

(Psa 76:11)  Vow, and pay unto the LORD your God: let all that be round
about him bring presents unto him that ought to be feared.

(Mal 3:8)  Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein
have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. (Mal 3:9)  Ye are cursed with
a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.  (Mal 3:10)  Bring
ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine
house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not
open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there
shall not be room enough to receive it.

In Him,
Prophetess Frances Lloyd
www.dailygoldenfootprints.com
footprints at dailygoldenfootprints.com
This is our way of passing the offering plate as we give you this
information to give both/either tithes and offerings to this ministry.  If
you are fed by Daily Golden Footprints, it is right to give to Daily Golden
Footprints.  You may send your seeds of faith via www.PayPal.comor write to
Daily Golden Footprints, 211 Northgate, Waxahachie, Tx 75165.  We come into
agreement with you as you name that seed gift, in Jesus name.  He gives
seed to the sower and multiplies it back to you.  Ask him to give you seed
to sow or show you where you already have seed to sow.  (Isa 55:11)  So
shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto
me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper
in the thing whereto I sent it.
The seeds you plant into this ministry help us as we minister the Word of
God using every media which we can.  Father, multiply each seed sown back
to the giver, 30, 60, and 100 fold, in Jesus name as well as meeting the
needs of Daily Golden Footprints.  Amen.
Let's have Church!  Tuesday andThursday nights 8-9 PM, +Intercessory
Prayer at 10:30 AM, CST.   Call209-647-1075, and our online Conference Call
Church is really growing.  The Word has been so powerful with many good
reports.  Some find this Church ministry their Church Home, while others
find Daily Golden Footprints Conference Call Church a welcome addition to
their home church. You are all welcome!  We are praying about our Spring
and Summer ministry trips. The Lord may have us traveling again to
Washington state.  However, you may contact Prophetess Frances Lloyd or
Pastor/Evangelist Grady Lloyd for ministry in your area.  Perhaps He is
using you to bring a meeting together in your area. (Rev 3:8)  I know thy
works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it:
for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied
my name.
Prophet/Evang. Grady Lloyd or Prophetess Frances Lloyd are glad to pray
and/or minister to you personally via telephone AND in person when you are
able to attend meetings in your area.  We make ourselves available to as
many as possible.  469-774-6703 (His) or 214-718-7654 (Hers)