[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Peace as Fruit

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:56:12 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: SissyMarlene <Illinois.Marlene at gmail.com>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Peace as Fruit
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:06:19 -0600

Peace can be possible in any situation,
but we cannot produce it on demand.  In
fact, we can't produce it at all.  It is a fruit
of the Spirit.  God's peace has already been
given to us if we have received Christ.

Now may the Lord of peace Himself grant you His peace (the peace of His
kingdom) at all times and in all ways [under all circumstances and
conditions, whatever comes]. The Lord [be] with you all.
2 Thessalonians 3:16

These Mini-Devos are composed and made by me, SissyMarlene.
Quotes are a collection of unknown authors.
I am however the major contributor of them, tee hee
Also, I have a Library of other Christian writings I have done.
Please check them out here:
http://anewcreationinchrist.yuku.com/forums/99/SissyMarlene-sWritings
Please include this portion when sharing this Mini-Devo!
If you would like to receive my Mini-Devos, go here:
 http://groups.google.com/group/sissymarlenes-christian-sends
Altho it is called a 'group', no one will post but me and they will only
be these Mini-Devos!
Giant Hugs,
SissyMarlene